At Durrington Infant and Junior Schools, we use an application called "Reach More Parents" by Weduc as our central parent communication tool. You can access this via the mobile app or through the website which will allow you to do the following:
- Receive in-app messages
- Report absences and submit evidential attachments
- A personalised calendar that only shows events relevant to your children
- A digital school noticeboard for important bulletins
- See attendance information for your child
- Complete digital forms that are delivered straight to school
- Sign digital permission slips, removing the need to return paper slips
- Make online payments for trips and activities
To login please visit the website, download the app from your phone or tablet app store.
If your require assistance with "Reach More Parents", please contact Ms Crane, our ICT Technician, using the "Quick Links" "Contact ICT" form or via the school office.